DOWNLOADDownload Sparks! 3 for Windows Download Sparks! 3 for Android Get Sparks! 3 from Google's Play Store Play Sparks! 3 in your web browser
The first time you play, type your name into the box labeled "Enter your name here..." for the High Score Table and Hall of Fame.
There are two game modes: High Score and Contest. In High Score Mode, you select a "Mass" and "Difficulty". A random ship will be built which you will try to solve (see Instructions below). High scores are shown to the left. In Contest Mode, you select a level (typically the next one you haven't attempted). These ships are the same for everybody. Your longest streak is shown to the left.
The goal of the game is to connect the ship's power node to all of the nodes using all of the wires.
Use the [W][A][S][D] keys or the arrow keys to rotate the ship. Click on a square to rotate its wires from this to this .
The Left Mouse Button rotates counter-clockwise; the Right Mouse Button rotates clockwise. Once a wire or node is connected to the power node, it will turn green.
Press the [Shift] key while clicking to lock/unlock a node.
If a square has the "X" decoration, it is also locked down and can never be rotated.
TIPS & TRICKS
- In the Android version, the controls are fairly standard. Tapping a square rotates its wires. Dragging your finger around the screen rotates the ship. To lock/unlock a square, first hold one finger anywhere on the screen; now with a second finger, tap the squares you want to lock/unlock.
- There is a "zoom" feature. Use the mouse wheel on your PC or "pinch" on Android.
- There will never be a loop in the wires.
- Your score is equal to the number of milliseconds you spent thinking on each square that could be rotated.
- Stuck? Make sure you look adjacent to every locked node; you may be missing a wire that can only be arranged in one way.
- In Contest Mode, each level is pre-determined. Everybody playing "Sparks! 3" will play the same level.